Friday, April 5, 2013

Teacher Web Tools

Last class we explored two new websites. The name of these were Superteachertools and Classtools. On these sites you can play different games, and make up different things (ex. fakebook, sms generator, etc.). On Super Teacher Tools there are quite a few games like Jeopardy, Basketball games, and many more. This post is going to summarize a few games that I played or cool things I discovered! 
 
Classroom Jeopardy
 
On this game you can create a custom jeopardy review game for friends or even just you! This game was created by a teacher to use on smart boards during class. This game can be played online or on an iPad.If you're interested, click here.




SMS Generator

This sms generator allows you to create your own text to fool friends, or just to laugh at. I created one that I just messed around with for a quick second, but I hope you enjoy this. If you would like to go to this site click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment